How are our Workshops Structured?
SeniorNet Kapiti offer a number of workshops – both regular and ad hoc. Each workshop is run by an experienced tutor who will introduce students to the different aspects of the subject as well as holding open forum Q&A Sessions.
Our regular Workshops are;
- Questions and Answers (Monthly – 3rd Thursday – Morning)
- How Do I…? (At least once every month – different days/times – see our timetable)
- iPad Workshop (Monthly – 2nd Monday afternoon)
- Android Workshop (Monthly – 3rd Tuesday afternoon)
In 2017 we are also running the following Special Interest Group (SIGs) where people with specific interests can meet and exchange experiences and ideas in a less formal environment;
- Digital Photography and Editing
For full details of all our Workshop and SIG dates/times click here
Ad Hoc Workshops are held as the need arises and are always advertised well in advance in our Timetable
To see the cost of our workshops, click here
To see detailed descriptions of all current Workshops click here
⇐ Click the diagram at left for a full-sized view