“Cloud-filled the future is.” Yup, and you are emphatically reminded ~ Personal cloud computing is here and now. Your desktop operating system is no longer as important. Really? Yes, really. Windows, Mac, Linux, and the ‘rest’, matter less and less. You spend your virtual days, on-line, in the familiar surrounds of your favoured web-browser (of the moment). You are living your digital life and times on the web. And you may not see your PC desktop until the next day or at all. Make your peace with your desktop, love your web-browser(s), and thrive. More about personal cloud computing gains in Cloud babble.
Hah, the irony isn’t lost on us either ~ you’re using a web-browser, right now, to read about choosing your web-browser. LOL. So do you know which web-browser you’re using ☛ right now?
Let’s bust a move on BBC and get some simple answers to confusing asks, like “What are web-browsers, and what do they do?” and watch Internet Basics – Your Internet browser and then tuck in to Using a browser (all 17 easy video lessons). Nice.
Modern is a deliberate word choice, by me, to openly appeal to ‘generations’ of Internet users ~ all of whom may be cerfing the web presently and in the now. By modern web-browser we do mean up-to-date (and up-to-the-minute), free, modern, web-browsing software giving you the latest web experience and here, in high fidelity, in safety, and at speed on your device operating system.
While you may choose one or more, free, modern, web-browsers for use on your device operating system, desktop PC owners have the greater choice among web-browsers. And we make deliberate mention of ‘the gang of five’, Windows Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera browser, and Apple Safari, while many other web-browsers are available and may equally appeal to you ~ 10 web-browsers you probably haven’t heard of. Use one or use ’em all. You may indeed please yourself. And I do with Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera. Currently, Chrome (go find out what browser you are using ☛ right now?) is favoured, not exclusively, but, yes, most in-use, now ~ for them free Google service and products.
Browse Happy, online, worry-free.
Choosing or choosing need not be hard. Use one, then another, and so on. Re-settle as you will. Just be sure you personally choose your web-browser(s) of the moment and assume command and control of your chosen web-browser(s) ~ because, nowadays, it’s all about you and your personal best achievable web experience.
You may want to further advantage yourself by looking-over relevant, measured, web-browser outcomes ~ modernity, safety, speed, extensibility, and so on. Yup, a world of web-browser goodness awaits you. Worth-your-while? Over to you. Asking me? Come.
From under the red-hot grill of web-sphere and media attention you will discover that your web-browser choice may indeed be improved upon, in whole or part ~ and to your immediate web-browsing satisfaction. What web-browser are you using ☛ right now? My father often says “We no longer live in an age of ‘Survival of the fittest‘. We now live in the age of ‘Survival of the fastest‘.” Speed matters. Don’t settle for the ‘world-wide-wait’. Go get the fastest modern web-browser you can use and truly experience the modern world-wide-web.
A Better Browser. For Security. For Compatibility, For Humanity.
Still don’t care? Feel free to skip the drama and carry-on with your web-browser in-use ~ whatever that may be. OK by me. But maybe too, web-browsing, bad for you.
So why not do yourself a big favour and squeeze the most out of your web-browser and web-browsing experience. ‘Shotgun’ with me now as we ‘drive-by’ the ‘web-marks’ for the good-oil on your web-browser(s) to be. And do keep an open mind ~ changing ‘horses for courses’ is normal acceptable web-surfing behaviour ~ Change your default web-browser, How to change your default web-browser, How to change default web-browser (or make Firefox/Chrome/IE the default web-browser) and How to make Safari or Opera as your default web-browser. More power to you, digital web-form 🙂
Let’s ‘cruise’ some long opinions and short facts from the web-sphere about web-browser(s) and web-browsing. Loves and loathes, cans and can’ts, best and worst, latest and greatest, and that kinda thing. Read on for the ‘goss’ . . Windows web-browsers . . Mac web-browsers . . Linux web-browsers . .
- IE How South Korea became slave to Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- IE Internet Explorer hating and Internet Explorer love (hmmm and love to hate),
- IE IE wins malware-blocking tests (and who paid for the testing?).
- IE “IE: The number one browser used to download other browsers” and haha.
- Firefox Firefox 13 Gets a Triple Shot of Speed Through Mozilla’s ‘Project Snappy’.
- Firefox Firefox’s four release channels explained.
- Firefox Firefox hating and Firefox love.
Web-browser supporting resources populate the web ~ official, unofficial, specific and general. Come inform yourself. Let’s go.
Official web-browser support for the ‘the gang of five’.
- Internet Explorer – Web-browser for Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer Gallery, Internet Explorer Help and How-to, Support for Windows Internet Explorer, Internet Explorer – Microsoft Answers, Internet Explorer blog, and Internet Explorer, official, Youtube channel (latest video embedded below).
- Mozilla Firefox Web-browser, Firefox add-ons, Firefox – Easy ways to personalize, Need help with Firefox?, Firefox blog, and Firefox, official, Youtube channel (latest video embedded below).
- Google Chrome (comprehensively facilitated by kapiti.seniornet.co.nz), Chrome blog, and Chrome, official, Youtube channel (latest video embedded below).
- Opera, Opera: browser tips, Opera wiki, Opera blog, and Opera, official, Youtube channel (latest video embedded below).
Unofficial web-browser and web-browsing assists, mainly, for the ‘the gang of five’.
- Best web-browser for 2012: which should you be using?
- The best web-browser for Windows (Chrome)
- The best web-browser for Mac (Chrome).
- How to pick the best web-browser for your business.
- Best web-browser for business?
- Understanding your web-browser.
- Hacking your web-browser in 7 easy steps.
- Better web-browsing: Tips for customising your computer (accessibility).
- Latest in Web-Browser Tips and Tricks.
Changing your mind any (about your web-browser in-use)? Get your personal cloud computing groove on and choose your web-browser(s) with purpose. Welcome to the ‘big picture’ where you champion your web ~ your way 🙂
Just before I go . . and now here is the news . .
- Latest IE news?
- Latest Firefox news?
- Latest Chrome news?
- Latest Safari news?
- Latest Opera browser news?